1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I'm having trouble with my backups using iTunes.

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by IbelithLP, Jun 25, 2012.

1. IbelithLP

IbelithLP iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I jailbroke my iPad 2 yesterday and when I try to back it up with iTunes, I keep having troubles. I connect it and back it up (after connecting it) and it change where all my apps are located and erase some of them as well. When I try to back it up again (without disconnecting it previously to this second back-up) I start getting this message: "iTunes cannot sync apps to the iPad because the apps installed on the iPad could not be determined". What can I do to fix it? Is there a way I can create a back-up with another program that don't necessary works with iTunes? One program I do have (completely paid for) is DiskAid.
  2. yankeesfan

yankeesfan iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    did u do the jailbreak on the right way cause if u did the jailbreak wrong way your not gonna be able to connect that ipad to itunes anymore unless you restore that ipad
  3. IbelithLP

IbelithLP iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I used the Jailbroken Program "absinthe-win-2.0.4" and I follow the instructions step by step, so far I'm able the use Cydia perfectly without any problems at all. Also, when I try to back-ups, it only works doing them with iCloud.