What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm at a resort pool and no one is checking out my ipad?

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm hanging out at this resorts pool with women in bikini's everywhere! Anyhow, I figured I would be cool and pack my iPad and see if I get any bites. Well to my amazement, nothing. I pulled my iPad out and started pecking up a storm and not one chick has looked twice? I mean, not even one word about how cool and awesome this device is or how expensive etc. Oh well, I know I'm cool and thus I'm going to keep on pecking away sitting here by the pool oblivious to all the chicks walking by.

OP
Diesel

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Harley man said:
You need a puppy or a Harley lol

from USA bucks county pa Sent from my iPad using iPF

Lol...right...

I'm poking fun of that other thread were the guy went to a large dinner and played on his iPad. Seriously though, I am at a resort pool but I'm a married man. The wife is off with a girlfriend and our son wanted to go check out the action at the pool lol So I'm just chilling by the pool with the pad and some cokes.

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's great man! You're livin' the life!

I was going to question your priorities, but I see you have them right. :)

Last edited:

Anomalous

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Diesel said:
So I'm hanging out at this resorts pool with women in bikini's everywhere! Anyhow, I figured I would be cool and pack my iPad and see if I get any bites. Well to my amazement, nothing. I pulled my iPad out and started pecking up a storm and not one chick has looked twice? I mean, not even one word about how cool and awesome this device is or how expensive etc. Oh well, I know I'm cool and thus I'm going to keep on pecking away sitting here by the pool oblivious to all the chicks walking by.

They probably have their own iPads. Some of us chicks do. LOL!

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's been raining here for about ten years straight (seems like). But that's why I got the iPad in the first place.

OP
Diesel

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anomalous said:
They probably have their own iPads. Some of us chicks do. LOL!

Yes ma'am

I'm just having fun. If I was single, I wouldn't be here pool side with my iPad ;)

As it is, I'm married and sitting here wondering when is dinner time lol

OP
Diesel

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jeeper said:
It's been raining here for about ten years straight (seems like). But that's why I got the iPad in the first place.

Really, where is here and can you tie rope around some of them rain clouds and drag them to my place?

Anomalous

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Diesel said:
Yes ma'am

I'm just having fun. If I was single, I wouldn't be here pool side with my iPad ;)

As it is, I'm married and sitting here wondering when is dinner time lol

Lol! Well you enjoy yourself! ;)

OP
Diesel

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anomalous said:
Lol! Well you enjoy yourself! ;)

Thx,

I'm going to see if this place has a kids camp...then maybe me and the wife can run off some place for dinner.

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Diesel said:
Really, where is here and can you tie rope around some of them rain clouds and drag them to my place?

I'm in Michigan, hardly a resort!
Have a great evening!

OP
Diesel

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jeeper said:
I'm in Michigan, hardly a resort!
Have a great evening!

Well grab some of that rain and head over here to West Texas :)

You can hang by the pool here in Grapevine before heading West.

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First problem : buying gas for the Jeep, it's REAL thirsty
Second problem (should be easier then the first) : coaxing the weather to "move along", kinda like herding cats!

Most reactions