What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im a NOOB

nessiezone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aloha everyone! I am from the island of Oahu located in the chain of islands known as Hawaii. I just joined this site. I found it so helpful. See a friend jail broke my iPad and I thought it was cool for a while and then I kind of got bored with it. So I went into my settings and pressed the erase all content (me being a noob and all) BIG MISTAKE!!! Or so I thought. Upon Google searching how to make my iPad work again I landed on this forum. Now I'm not really one to join things like this but I did find that the information that is given here is so awesome and even better for people like me who are new to all this stuff. Thank you so much for the information and I will be browsing posts to learn more about EVERYTHING!!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome, congratulations on sorting out your problem. :D

Most reactions