What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm a little too old to be this giddy...

NotSoSavvy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm new. Purchased a 32 Wifi-only, black iPad 2 on Friday at 5:01pm.

I've been playing with it furiously since then (...I won't go blind, will I?).

I have some questions that I would like to ask (but only after an exhaustive search, of course...).

Not sure the appropriate etiquette for waiting to post questions...but I'll wait until I've posted this intro.

Nice to meechya.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to our forums you are never too old to have enjoyment in life. Not sure what you mean by old lol we have a couple of members in their 80's
Enjoy our forums

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the forum!

The only "etiquette" we ask of the members is to try and post in the correct section of the forum. Your best bet might be to "hang out" in the Help section of the forum where most questions are asked... and sometimes even answered!

The only other "etiquette" matter is to only post your question in one section of the forum instead of posting it in several different places.

Enjoy our forum!

Most reactions

Latest posts