What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm a IP Newbie help me please

garygarrison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to Ipad.
Intially setting up I downloaded picture files from my windows operated computer. 2 questions...
1. How do I delete or edit photos on IP3?
2. Why does it not charge when plugged into computer w USB cord?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to Ipad.
Intially setting up I downloaded picture files from my windows operated computer. 2 questions...
1. How do I delete or edit photos on IP3?
2. Why does it not charge when plugged into computer w USB cord?

(1) You have to delete photos on your PC first and then resync. Photos that have been uploaded from your PC cannot be deleted on the iPad.
(2) The iPad charger is a special high-current charger that charges at 2 amps. A normal USB computer port charges at about 500 mA, or a quarter of that amount. In fact, if the iPad is switched off, it will charge *slowly* from a computer USB port but, when it's switched on, it's a fine balance and so the iPad displays 'Not Charging' and you need to plug it into its regular charger.

Tim

OP
G

garygarrison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok. this is probably reduntant but I'll get to the point. How do I get the pics of my unclothed girlfriend off of my Ipad which my teenage boys play with and still keep the personal pics on my other laptop?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok. this is probably reduntant but I'll get to the point. How do I get the pics of my unclothed girlfriend off of my Ipad which my teenage boys play with and still keep the personal pics on my other laptop?

You'd need to move them on your PC to a folder or location that you were not synchronising with your iPad. Then they would 'automatically' disappear from your iPad when you next undertook a sync.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts