What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illumine theme......

LEG1ON

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is the illumine theme available for the ipad. I would like to know were i could purchase it from please. It looks fantastic...
There are to many sites about it and i would like purchase it from the correct one.

Thanks very much.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's what I found in another forum:

A message from the author

"Due to constant ripping and re-distributing of this theme without my consent. Illumine is only available for private download.

If you wish to download illumine, please send a donation via PayPal to [email protected]. Most visitors have been donating a minimum of $5. Please consider the time and work invested in creating this theme. If you donate a $1 PayPal automatically deducts -$0.34 so I'm only getting $0.66 cents as donation. Thank you. Within 24 hours you will receive a download link.

Thank you. -iKon"

So, if you want a copy of it, just give the author a donation. Nothing on the other forum states he doesn't honor the payment/request, so you should be pretty well set.

Good luck.

Marilyn

OP
L

LEG1ON

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But does it work for the ipad, Some sites are surggesting that it only works on the iphone and ipod touch. So i am a bit weary.
I think i will email him to make sure.

Thanks very much for the help.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try the YouTube video which purports to show you how to get it for free.
Sadly it I don't care for it.

Most reactions