iKit introduces new Leather iPad Sleeve

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by iDan, Feb 9, 2010.

1. iDan

iDan Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +94 / 2
    [​IMG]

iKit has introduced its new Leather Sleeve Case for the Apple iPad tablet. Made from top-quality genuine leather, the Leather Sleeve Case features an embossed design on the interior and exterior, a secure, sleeve-style access flap, a slim, padded design, an included screen protector, and open access to all ports and controls. The iKit Leather Sleeve Case for the Apple iPad is available for pre-order and sells for $30.

For more information visit iKit @: iKit - Leading Design & Manufacturer For Essential Apple Kit
  2. DG~X

DG~X iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Thats sexy. Price is fair and the use of it will be often. Eventually when i get the ipad this will be a perfect accessory for it.
  3. iamfudge

iamfudge iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Found a similar looking case, but neoprene, from Ross yesterday, $9. I bought it, and hope my iPad will fit (it's made for a netbook). If if fits, score, if not, oh well, I'll just take it back.
  4. Isaac Newton

Isaac Newton iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great for transporting at the office on the way to meetings & presentations!