What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iHound vs. MobileMe

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'd like to know your opinion. Which is better, iHound or MobileMe? Click the link below and tell what you think of iHound.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHIenw20Qtk]YouTube - iHound App Review - Track Your iDevice If Lost Or Stolen ![/ame]

The reviewer show it working on the iPhone but it's also good for the iPad. Thanks.

AE

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'd say the review is outdated in at least one respect. You can get Find My iPhone for free, so no matter how little iHound costs, it is not going to be less.

You end up getting the trial MobileMe account to set Find My iPhone up, but you do not need to purchase the service to keep it working. Just make sure you cancel it before it bills your. Find My iPhone will continue to work.

Best to set up the MobileMe account using your current Apple ID, to avoid confusion.

As for feature comparison, no idea.

Most reactions

Latest posts