What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ifiles issue

Eagle1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone.Well,I'm a new member here.Just got the ipad2,got it jailbroken and its been smooth sailing.Until recently.Opened a file in ifiles and,for4the life of me,cannot seem to close it.Its fullscreen so the option is just not popping up.Short of deleting the whole thing and losing all my precious documents,what can I do??
Appreciate the help

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone.Well,I'm a new member here.Just got the ipad2,got it jailbroken and its been smooth sailing.Until recently.Opened a file in ifiles and,for4the life of me,cannot seem to close it.Its fullscreen so the option is just not popping up.Short of deleting the whole thing and losing all my precious documents,what can I do??
Appreciate the help

If you tap on the middle of the screen, with the file showing, can you see either a blue Done button (upper right side) or a black button (upper left) to take you back to the main iFile area?

If that doesn't work, what type of file were you opening from which iFile folder? Maybe from that we can figure out where you are and how to get out.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts