What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iFile registration problem

andrewak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, all!
After upgraded my iPad1 to ios5 , JB-ed and reinstalled iFile it registers on each opening. At first I have to wait some time after switching to iFile from other app to be able to use paid features and when I use iFile with no WiFi & 3G off iFile can't register itself at all and I do have just only free version while I've purchased it from Cydia. Is it only my problem, or everyone have this issue? May be there is some trick to "fix" registration for offline work?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a known bug acknowledged by the developer. He is working on a fix (it's a difficult problem because of the way iOS 5 works). All we can do is wait.

Marilyn

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just as an FYI - the developer of iFile released an update today. If fixes the registration "bug" where iFile had to/was registering every time you opened it.

Works fine for me, as far as I can tell. It had to run registration once, at the first open after the update - but I don't get that notice any longer.

So, hopefully, that solves your problem - of course, once you get the update. :)

Marilyn

OP
A

andrewak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Solved

Just as an FYI - the developer of iFile released an update today. If fixes the registration "bug" where iFile had to/was registering every time you opened it.

Works fine for me, as far as I can tell. It had to run registration once, at the first open after the update - but I don't get that notice any longer.

So, hopefully, that solves your problem - of course, once you get the update. :)

Marilyn

Thank You! It's what I needed. No problem now.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts