What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ifile issue

newb3e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having a werid ifile issue i installed it then i deleted it by mistake thwn i onstalled it again but i dont see any file directory or anything just blank ifile.....how do i fix it?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
May we have some clarification here?

Are you talking about iFiles from the App Store as mentioned by the original thread maker or are you talking about iFile, which is a tweak available from Cydia for those with jail broken iPads?

In other words, are you jail broken?

Big difference between the two, all because of a little letter "s." And, because of that difference, the help that might be offered will be very different, also.

As soon as you clarify, someone can probably assist...

Marilyn

P.S. To prevent confusion: This post was moved from a thread talking about the iFiles app (which is available in the App Store for non-jailbroken iPads).

Last edited:
OP
N

newb3e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to completely unistall ifile from system ie no traces so i can reisntall it again

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The best way is to go to Cydia and uninstall it. Then, reboot the iPad. Then, go back to Cydia and reinstall it.

Should take care of the troubles you are having with it.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts