What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ifaith question

advsahir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

I just bought an used 32gb 3g ipad first gen (excellent condition!!). It came with 4.3.3 but without jailbreak so i jailbroke it using jailbreakme.com. Now, obviously my blobs for 4.3.3 are not saved which leaves me only with ifaith as an option if i ever have to restore.

I used ifaith to save my blobs then i used it to cook a signed rom with my blobs for restore. Now my question is that is there a way i can see that ifaith infact has my blobs for 4.3.3? Asking because it does not show anywhere (i dont want a situation where somwhow ifaith does not have my blobs for 4.3.3, leaving an update to 4.3.5 as an only option). Also, can i then use sn0wbreeze to create a jailbroken custom firmware from that signed firmware which ifaith created?

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
iFaith saves you blobs to your disk like any other file. You should be able to track them down... You may need to turn hidden files off in Windows Explorer as them may be in a folder called ".shsh" which is hidden by default. There is also an option to save them to the TinyUmbreala SHSH folder on your PC if you are using that tool too from what I understand. I haven't done it myself.

pEAcEmAKeR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've tried it on my iPhone, works like a charm! Wonder how they managed to create something as handy as that, though..

OP
A

advsahir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
got it sorted

contacted the developer of ifaith and it turned out that there was a problem with the server which is why the blobs were not showing.

Most reactions