What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you're using the iPad for work, do you still carry your laptop to meetings?

If you use your iPad for work, do you still carry your laptop to meetings?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never carry my laptop anymore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Victguja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most of the time no but from time to time I need to use office at a level that is not accesible on iPad (unfortunately) or need to share big files, docs and my company would not allow me to connect to the company net with the iPad.

shashank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used to carry laptops earlier, but now I record and send the minutes of meeting during the end of the meeting itself.

Kenny1954

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, just the iPad. With quick office I can use most spreadsheets.

macdaddio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Victguja said:
Most of the time no but from time to time I need to use office at a level that is not accesible on iPad (unfortunately) or need to share big files, docs and my company would not allow me to connect to the company net with the iPad.

My Company won't let me do the same with my IPad either. But I don't see what the difference if they let you use the laptop why not an iPad?

rockman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sometimes i bring only my new ipad but most of the tome i bring both of them as there are some works that i do that the iPad is limited.

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
salesgraphics said:
If you use the iPad for work, do you still bring your laptop with you to meetings?

My iPad has replaced my laptop as a remote support tool. I used to lug around a T70 during off shift, weekend, and holidays in case one of our systems, applications, or remote locations encountered a problem requiring intervention. I now use the iPad along with itap RDP and MochaSoft TN5250 to provide off shift support.

During office hours I use the laptop as I can move around much faster with the native apps for all systems.

Most reactions

Latest posts