What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If your ProScopeMobile will no longer connect...

dane1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went to use my Bodelin ProScopeMobile WiFi microscope with my iPad3, to document a circuit board in a consumer electronic device. My iPad found the AirMicroXXX signal and connected. But the matching AirMicroPad application would only show a blank page with "connecting...". Finally discovered that Bluetooth had been enabled on my iPad3 when using my first downloaded audio book to connect with the stereo in my vehicle, which has Bluetooth. But the ProScopeMobile will NOT connect if your iPad's Bluetooth connection is turned on. Turning off Bluetooth allowed immediate lockup and normal ProScopeMobile operation. This caused me several frustrating days, including contacting the Bodelin help desk; they also now know about this problem and its simple solution. Love my ProScopeMobile and iPad combination.

Last edited:

Most reactions