What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you haven't gotten an iPad yet, Get an iPad Mini, much more reasonable!

epik022

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipads are just too big, minis are awesome size, looks just as great and just as fast!!!!

blessedLatina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I must say I love my iPad mini. My husband has the iPad 2, and I find it to big and heavy for my. I'm totally in love with my iPad mini.

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I must say I love my iPad mini. My husband has the iPad 2, and I find it to big and heavy for my. I'm totally in love with my iPad mini.

I totally agree! I sold my iPad 2 to buy the Mini and I don't regret it at all! I carry my Mini everywhere! The iPad 2 was too heavy for me to carry around so I would always leave it at home. Tonight while at work I was listening to music on my Android phone. My phone was dead after an hour! So I pulled the Mini out and listened to my downloaded music on it. The battery was at 97% when I started. After 2 hours of music, the battery in the Mini had only dropped to 95%!!! I love my Mini!

Sent from my Black iPad Mini 16GB using iPF

Deathclaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I totally agree! I sold my iPad 2 to buy the Mini and I don't regret it at all! I carry my Mini everywhere! The iPad 2 was too heavy for me to carry around so I would always leave it at home. Tonight while at work I was listening to music on my Android phone. My phone was dead after an hour! So I pulled the Mini out and listened to my downloaded music on it. The battery was at 97% when I started. After 2 hours of music, the battery in the Mini had only dropped to 95%!!! I love my Mini!

I completely agree I sold my iPad 2 to buy iPad mini as well and I am impressed. First I thought the iPad mini wouldn't be that good but once I Held one i was amazed by the weight and battery life is amazing and that 32 GB and it's almost full it still runs extremely fast which is extremely impressive to me Nd the screen is good and camera receives 10/10!!!

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't believe the battery life on this thing! I've been using my Mini for almost 9 hours during past 2 days, and there's still almost 80% of battery life left!

Attachments

• image-4099938950.jpg
    image-4099938950.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 480

quadtronix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the iPad 2 and the mini. If I had to choose between the two I'd choose the mini! It's way lighter and fits in my backpack with so much room to spare... Plus easier to type on and hold for extended periods like when reading ebooks, surfing or watching movies and YouTube... And I agree... Battery life is amazing!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
All of these posts are great to read! So glad that Apple moved in the direction of launching the iPad Mini, it is just such a hit with so many people here!!

I currently have the ipad2 and I have to say that the battery on this is just amazing as well. I can use if for almost 10 hours before I have to give it a charge--and then I can't wait until its done charging so I can begin using it again!!

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While the ergonomics are better for reading, the iPad 4 is both faster and has a better screen than the Mini. I have both the iPad3 and the Mini and love them both.

Most reactions

Latest posts