What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you DON'T have a yellow screen, please read.

If you DON'T have a yellow screen, which model?

• No, 16GB Wifi.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • No, 32GB Wifi.

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • No, 64GB Wifi.

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • No, 16GB 3G.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • No, 32GB 3G.

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • No, 64GB 3G.

Votes: 28 28.3%

• Total voters

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last edited:

Dawgfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have returned both of my iPad 2s due to the light-leak issue but did NOT notice yellow screens at all. Other then the light leak one was perfect. The other one had a big ol' speck of dust (almost dirt level :) ) under the screen and the bottom left section of the screen looked close to having separation. Both were at&t 64GB.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
This poll should have been if you have and iPad and it DID have yellow tint.

the tally will be squewed by people buying different models. Its not like we are polling 1000 users for each device. the results are pretty useless.

your pretty much just asking what ipad model everyone has, and the people with problems are told not to vote what model they had.

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No problems at all

"Apple is using a bonding agent called Organofunctional Silane Z-6011 to bond the layers of glass. Apparently, Apple (or more likely Foxconn) is shipping these products so quickly that the evaporation process is not complete. However, after one or two days of use, especially with the screen on, will complete the evaporation process and the yellow "blotches" will disappear."

So says MacRumors.com.

I have no issues whatsoever.

uncleguito

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't initially, but it looks like a bit of bleed is starting to develop on my 16gb launch unit...

eddkahn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just trying to find some kind of correlation between the screens on different iPad 2 models. This is down to the model spec irrespective of bezel colour. If you DO NOT have a yellow screen, please vote for which model you have.

Wouldn't it make sense to have the same poll but for people who do have defective screens?

and I thought it was down to the batch which was produced rather than a specific model?

Most reactions

Latest posts