What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

shank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello there,

My first time on this forum. Found this forum to be quite useful. Thanks

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Accessories|iPad Help|iPad Hacking|iPad Games|iPad for Business and Education|Special Needs iPad Forum|iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

lafl333

iPF Noob
Reaction score
charliewears said:
Hiya, I'm looking for Apple Nerd to teach me a few things, I catch on quick but need a little guidance. If anyone fancies answering my first question. Would be grateful...

I have the iPad 2 and iPhone 4s

I want to be able to keep my stuff locked. Example... Friend says "can I borrow your iPad". I don't want her to see my messages, music etc. how do I do that? I looked at apps and there are so many. . Help??

Charlotte

If you can figure out how to chat on here or get an answer let me know cuz I'm at my wits end on. Y last nerve!!!,

Mr.Mischief

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all!

This is Mr.Mischief from iPhone Forums. I purchased an iPad 2 64GB last month, and I love it. The screen is huge compared to my old Kindle Fire.

Well, just wanted to say hi!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all!

This is Mr.Mischief from iPhone Forums. I purchased an iPad 2 64GB last month, and I love it. The screen is huge compared to my old Kindle Fire.

Well, just wanted to say hi!

Hello Mischief...yes, I do recall seeing you on iPhoneforums.

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Accessories|iPad Help|iPad Hacking|iPad Games|iPad for Business and Education|Special Needs iPad Forum|iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Ski--
IPadForums Moderator
IPhoneForums Moderator

sunshyne0919

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I've had my iPad 2 going on a year now.i am new to the from though. Just wanted to say that I discovered a crack on the screen after getting home late last night. The crack branched out 4 ways and I really don't know how it happened. I made an appt after talking to a phone rep who stated that my extended warranty did not cover that. Went in person to Apple store and was seen at the genius bar. A wonderful young man said the same thiing to me but upon inspecting the device stated that since there was o damage to the actual body no signs of misuse they might be able to help me. He went on the computer and came back and stated that I qualified for a free replacement under some exception rule. Yay for Apple. I have to wait 2 -3 business days but at least there will be no charge. Thank.u Apple support.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
sunshyne0919 said:
Hi I've had my iPad 2 going on a year now.i am new to the from though. Just wanted to say that I discovered a crack on the screen after getting home late last night. The crack branched out 4 ways and I really don't know how it happened. I made an appt after talking to a phone rep who stated that my extended warranty did not cover that. Went in person to Apple store and was seen at the genius bar. A wonderful young man said the same thiing to me but upon inspecting the device stated that since there was o damage to the actual body no signs of misuse they might be able to help me. He went on the computer and came back and stated that I qualified for a free replacement under some exception rule. Yay for Apple. I have to wait 2 -3 business days but at least there will be no charge. Thank.u Apple support.

Word of mouth from a happy customer is better than any advertisement.
Glad to hear your problem was resolved.

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

sunshyne0919

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wanted to say. Don't bother calling. Go In store instead. I will never call Apple Support again. Very inflexible!! All he kept saying was 249.00$. Thanks to everyone here I mustered up the courage to go in and lo and behold was pleasantly surprised when I was treated very kindly and quickly!

M AL M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi .. I am new to the forum
I have questions about Big Business game
Where can i go ?

M AL M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Welcome to iPF. What's your question?

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

I dont know how to add friends
They need the user not the city's name
So what can i do please?

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth

Kiamsaco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Kiam here, I work as a computer tech, and I also repair istuff. I joined so I can learn more and possibly help out others :)

Most reactions

Latest posts