What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If the iPad 2 were a automobile, what automobile would it be?

ICEHITMAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's pretty much the top of the line tablet nowadays, So here are my comparisons.

iPad 2 = Lamborghini (sexy, fast, and fun)
Xoom = Honda Civic (looks cool but runs a little slow)
galaxy Tab = Smart Car (gets you where your going but doesn't have many features)

So forum, what are your tablet comparisons?
Feel free to use other categories, not just automobiles.

Godfather4190

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Bugatti Veyron Supersport. Probably the baddest car on the planet.

Attachments

• image-3589952838.png
    image-3589952838.png
    538.6 KB · Views: 423
  • image-2958636987.png
    image-2958636987.png
    287.9 KB · Views: 295
  • image-425042324.png
    image-425042324.png
    449.4 KB · Views: 323

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BATMOBILE=theres nothing they can't do. I live the automatic weapons and the remote.

OP
I

ICEHITMAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
BATMOBILE=theres nothing they can't do. I live the automatic weapons and the remote.

Ah ha! But the iPad 2 still can't do flash without help from an app. So iPad is kinda like a BATMOBILE without the shinny rims.

Godfather4190

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ICEHITMAN said:
Ah ha! But the iPad 2 still can't do flash without help from an app. So iPad is kinda like a BATMOBILE without the shinny rims.

Maybe so, but it still looks better than a Geo tracker with spinning rims(insert any android tablet);)

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ICEHITMAN said:

But Superman can't fly or heal himself either. There's only so much man made items can do. If jobs allows flash, then you'll want double flash memory.

Now are you gonna be my robin n drive this thing or I gonna have call the asian from green hornet?

OP
I

ICEHITMAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll be your robin and drive this thing.

So another comparison:

We are getting into super heroes now, so who would mostly use the iPad 2 more? Batman? Superman? Wolverine?

I think because the iPad 2s screen is so strong, Wolverine from X-men would be best suited to use one.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is Professor X a super hero? If so, he'd probably jail break it's iOS and recreate his wheelchair!!!

Last edited:
OP
I

ICEHITMAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just googled is Professor X a superhero and it said "yes"! So I could see him jail breaking an iPad 2 and using that to fix his wheelchair. I bet he has a rooted DroidX with him as a phone and is working on a solution for Android and Apple devices to co-exist as we speak... Ha ha

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cab see that but I think iPad is the human form and droid is the mutant which he is nurturing.

OP
I

ICEHITMAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haha a Prius... Because it gets like ten hours if battery life. In the future where there is no oil, cars will run off of iPad's electricity!

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately, everyone will drove slowly because we won't be able to get ther "in a flash"

Most reactions

Latest posts