What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If not bricked then whats wrong?

1Luckyfin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
worked fine this am. It is jail broken and no problems. Then I went to turn on and my home screen looks different. I unlock and first icon i touch turns it to apple icon. I have reset, rebooted and still nothing. What can I do now?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If by "home screen looks different" you mean that your icons are really tiny and spaced far apart, take a look at the last tweak(s) you installed from Cydia. Odds are, you installed one that's incompatible with the iPad and you need to get it uninstalled.

Try putting your iPad into Safe Mode, which should help with the apps crashing right away issue. Then, you can go to Cydia and uninstall that tweak...

If that doesn't help, give us a list of what tweaks you've installed on the iPad. We can probably spot the one that's giving you troubles.

Let us know how you're getting on.

Marilyn

P.S. Oh, and I've moved your post over to the Hacking section - get more jailbreak experienced eyes on it...

Most reactions

Latest posts