What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If iOS 8 is not installed - what happens to my apps?

PRSS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everybody

If I did not update to iOS 8 on my iPad 3 - which I feel it would overload the ipad as the iPad itself is an old model, what happens to my apps (I have lots of productivity & painting apps installed) if I did not update them.

I have already about 18 apps in notification for updates - All of them say it is fine tuned for iOS 8. I have a fear that if I updated - because i am still having iOS 7.1.2 - they might corrupt my present version of apps that are running fine.
Please kindly advise.

And is there a way to turn off these update notifications?

Thanks in advance
PRSS

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
As long as the apps are showing up in your updates, they are still compatible with iOS 7.

That doesn't mean that the developer might not have accidentally included a bug, but that's true with all update.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Also, there's no way to turn off the app update notifications without updating the apps.

Most reactions

Latest posts