What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

if i jailbreak my ipad 2

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I moved this to the Hacking section, where I think it will receive better attention.

Tim

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Frash was dead from the beginning- it no longer works.
In other words, what you want to do is illegal. Tv providers pay BIG bucks for access to sports games. Any free method is illegal.

BaloErets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:
Frash was dead from the beginning- it no longer works.
In other words, what you want to do is illegal. Tv providers pay BIG bucks for access to sports games. Any free method is illegal.

There are plenty of tv stations that stream sport content completely free. I watched the Stanley Cup Playoffs online, 100% legal and free. Problem was trying to find a HTML5 site that did so, as they were all flash-based.

Innocent until proven guilty, no the other way around ;)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Maberib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can download a program called "iSwifter" from the appstore to do so. It's an internet browser that let's you watch Flash movies. It actually loads them on a remote server and relays the video to you. The app feels like a bit of a hack job, but it gets the job done and it's hard to complain for the 3 bucks it costs.

Which you can do with or without the jailbreak, btw.

Ilikeapps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought there was a way to get flash once you jailbreak? If there is and it's not considered piracy lmk.
Ty

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought there was a way to get flash once you jailbreak? If there is and it's not considered piracy lmk.
Ty

Nope, I don't know where you heard that, but there is no reliable / stable flash solution for a JB device. Frash was an experiment really, nothing more, and has been dead for a very long time...

Most reactions

Latest posts