1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

If I bought a film in itunes, Can I burn it to DVD?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by No1zeppelinfan, Jan 1, 2012.

1. No1zeppelinfan

No1zeppelinfan iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If I bought a film in itunes, Can I burn it to DVD? to watch on a normal DVD player?
  2. Ipadgeek123

Ipadgeek123 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Unfortunately, no. You can burn a movie purchased on itunes to a DVD to back up but it will not play on a DVD player. I do know that you can use apple tv or a cable to hook your device up to a television. This will cost you some money but you will be able to view iTunes movies on your television. I hope I could help.
  3. No1zeppelinfan

No1zeppelinfan iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thats ok then, The cable is the route, Thanks for your help. I may even have the audio/video cable, I bought it a couple of years ago and never used it. Knowing me I sold it on ebay, Have to get another one if I did. Long as theres a way to watch them on the big screen I know it will be worth buying them or renting them, Thanks again.