What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icons in taskbar with offset to the right

assafey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I am having a problem that includes offset in the taskbar.
When i click twice on the home button I see the taskbar icons but there is always one hiding in the left,
I need to scroll to the left to see it.

Why is it?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you post a screenshot of what you are talking about? I can't quite get a visual to offer help...

Then, please do us a favor. Our rules require that a member wait 48 hours without a response before "bumping" a post. This is an international forum and giving a little less than 3 hours for a response is not enough time. I would venture a guess that a majority of people have not even seen your initial post in that three hours...

Please, have a bit of patience and I am sure someone will be along who can assist. Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Took me a bit to figure out what you were seeing, then a bit more fancy finger-work to get a screen shot of it.

AudioAppInTB.jpg

What you are seeing is the current audio app. By default it is the Music app, but it will change to whatever audio app you were using last. If you continue to slide the task bar to the right you will see the rest of the audio controls, and a few other's, including brightness. The icon here shows you what app you will be controlling with the play and volume controls. Or you can tap it to open the app.

OP
A

assafey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok
Obviusly it wasnt the audio/ipod app, I am not so new to apple.
To my suprise , my girlfriend figured it out and fix it
Just drag and drop the left offset icon to the most right edge of the taskbar.

Thanks everyone!

OP
A

assafey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another thing,
The problem was with an icon with a three white dots in a blue circle on the taskbar.

Most reactions

Latest posts