What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icon skins wallpaper suddenly doesnt fit!

dlcheetham

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help me? I use an app called PIMP MY SCREEN, have downloaded many wallpapers and icon skin wallpapers ( the ones where there are designs that your home screen icons seem to fit in to). I have used them on my iPhone and my iPad without any hassles, and the looked really awesome. Yesterday I imported all my pics / wallpaper and icon skins into iPhoto and organized them into folders, I have done this before without any problems. But after I did it this time, a lot of my wallpapers seem to now be too big for the screen??
Icon skin wallpapers that used to fit perfectly, don't now (the little 'allocated' spaces for the home screen icons are too big and do not line up with the home screen icons anymore). Have tried 'move and scale' to make them smaller before setting as home screen background, but it doesn't work.
Has anybody had this problem before? Can anybody shed some light on this?
Thanks!

Most reactions