What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icon of photos showing when iPad turned on

Ms.P

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I turn on it shows next to ---slide to unlock. Nothing happens when I tap on icon.

Jembie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have any photos on the iPad? That is the slide show icon. Usually it will start up a random slide show of all the photos you have saved.
I love it as it's like having a digital picture frame to look at when I'm not using the pad for other things. :)

Sent from my iPad in Derby, England

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you don't want the slide show icon on the lock screen you can turn it off. Go to settings, passcode lock, and you will see the picture frame on/off button. In the settings list you will see the options for how the slide show will work.

OP
Ms.P

Ms.P

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it is there when you turn it on, the blank screen. i understand the icons showing on the home page. This has just happened, must not be making the problem clear. Thanks.

Most reactions