What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Personally, I'm really interested to see how iTunes Match works for iCloud. I have a 200GB+ MP3 collection, and whilst there will certainly be a proportion which will never match (I have a lot of DJ sets), I really want to see how sophisticated / accurate the MP3 matching is on single tracks which "should" exist in the Apple Cloud...
:excited :)

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hope this is the right place to mention the new tricks available right now in iTunes. I opened the new iTunes on my computer, found the tiny triangle next to iBooks and found books less than $2.99, When I bought a book, I was told to turn on automatic downloads on my device and then it would download. On the iPad in settings choose store and turn on automatic downloads for music, books and/or apps. Works like magic! Bought 3 books and now am ready to read. Of course, you must have the latest versions of everything.

Most reactions

Latest posts