What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icloud

jonho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded iCloud onto my iPad and I cannot get rid of it now. It appears to block my outgoing emails. Any ideas out there???

John

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I downloaded iCloud onto my iPad and I cannot get rid of it now. It appears to block my outgoing emails. Any ideas out there???

John

iCloud isn't an app you can download. You set it up in your iPad Settings. You can "get rid of it" by deleting your account in Settings - iCloud.

image-2978891786.jpg

Try this before deleting your iCloud account:

Restart your iPad. See if this solves the problem.
Try to access a website in Safari or another browser to check the connection.
If that doesn't help, delete your email account on your iPad and set it up again.

Last edited:

HanllyJimes

iPF Noob
Reaction score

John

iCloud is a service that you can not download and install it no your iPad,

douglas12345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello....novice here...wifes ipad 2 is full up with apps,shes not able to dload anything more and doesn't want to delete anything that's on there. So I backed up contents to icloud . so far so good? trouble is total size of apps on IPAD amounted to almost 14 gb ...whereas storage size of same on I cloud amounts to around 300 mb only. Now if she deletes some apps on the ipad to make room for others and in future wants to reinstall some from I cloud how is it done? ive already managed to lose 1 app in her collection somehow..nowhere to be found...regards

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello....novice here...wifes ipad 2 is full up with apps,shes not able to dload anything more and doesn't want to delete anything that's on there. So I backed up contents to icloud . so far so good? trouble is total size of apps on IPAD amounted to almost 14 gb ...whereas storage size of same on I cloud amounts to around 300 mb only. Now if she deletes some apps on the ipad to make room for others and in future wants to reinstall some from I cloud how is it done? ive already managed to lose 1 app in her collection somehow..nowhere to be found...regards

When you delete apps they are not saved in iCloud. The reason being is that all apps reside on the Apple servers all the time anyway.......so, all apps deleted are always available (for free) from the App Store. You just go to the "Purchased" tab and any app not on your iPad will have a cloud symbol, touch that and it will re-download to your iPad again.....

image-1672489955.jpg

The Archangel

fbrooks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Uploading ICLOUD message appears when I open my IPAD..it sits there..does not go away and I dont know how to by pass any ideas?

Most reactions