What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icloud

Hesslerperez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How thus I cloud work...here's the thing....I've backed up all my photos into it...then I deleted all my photos in my gallery...can I still recover it using the backed up photos in iCloud...

Alex101

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you haven't dumped the recycle bin, they will be in there, but I hope you have another backup somewhere. (always have at least 2 backups). I'm just trying to work out how to move photos from my PC to iTunes, which I understand has to be done before they can pass to the i-pad I have bought last week. I'm sure others with more knowledge will be along soon. Good luck

Alex

RodC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The idea behind icloud sync is exactly "sync" unfortunately in your case, this would mean that deleting your photos from your iphone will also delete them from your icloud. you can eventually only restore your Camera Roll photos and videos if you restore your iphone from a previous backup via the iCloud - this would however also restore your iphone settings and delete other multimedia content on your iphone - so you would also need to then sync your iphone with your iTunes library to get that content back.

Most reactions