What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICloud use

doris ganton

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I download an app --i.e. Calculator.it shows it is in the cloud. I click on the cloud,up comes a black square in a circle .i click on that and it goes back to showing the cloud symbol. It just keeps
Doing that, back and forth. How do I get it to where I can use it? Frustrated.
Thanks , Doris

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I download an app --i.e. Calculator.it shows it is in the cloud. I click on the cloud,up comes a black square in a circle .i click on that and it goes back to showing the cloud symbol. It just keeps
Doing that, back and forth. How do I get it to where I can use it? Frustrated.
Thanks , Doris
The black square in a circle is what shows when the app is downloading to your iPad. When the download is finished the circle should be replaced by an open button and the app will appear in the first open space on your home screen. What happens if you don't click on the download symbol? Download could take longer than expected if you have a slow internet connection.

OP
doris ganton

doris ganton

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The black square in a circle is what shows when the app is downloading to your iPad. When the download is finished the circle should be replaced by an open button and the app will appear in the first open space on your home screen. What happens if you don't click on the download symbol? Download could take longer than expected if you have a slow internet connection.
THANKS sci-fi ,so simple when done right.i

Most reactions

Latest posts