What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICloud Storage

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can help, please. After finding that backing up my iPad was going to take several hours, I finally found that a particular App (into which I had recently put a lot of data) was holding things up. I switched it to Off in the iCloud Management Centre and iPad backed up in minutes,
However, the App no longer appears in the Management Section, so I can't turn it back on, nor can I switch on the other Apps I switched off in the elimination process.
Is there a way of getting the Apps to reappear?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can help, please. After finding that backing up my iPad was going to take several hours, I finally found that a particular App (into which I had recently put a lot of data) was holding things up. I switched it to Off in the iCloud Management Centre and iPad backed up in minutes,
However, the App no longer appears in the Management Section, so I can't turn it back on, nor can I switch on the other Apps I switched off in the elimination process.
Is there a way of getting the Apps to reappear?

They'll reappear when you delete backup, then enable backup again. I don't know another way to get them back there, sorry! This means your backup will be gone, you'll have to do it again. Before you backup again, you'll see, when you manage your storage, that the apps will "remember" that you've turned them off, you can turn them on again.

Last edited:

Most reactions