What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud requires Lion?

Montereybob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apparently this is the case. So even if I get iOS 5, iCloud won't be of much value to me if I remain with Snow Leopard on my Mac. Am I understanding this correctly?

rwilts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in the same boat and was googling this issue a few days ago. There was 'some' info that there would be limited SL support for iCloud , so i am waiting to see what happens. The logic goes like this, would apple ignore the vast number of people running SL when they offer support for Windows 7 and Vista! I have ipad and a 4s on order but my Mac Mini only has 1gig of ram so wont accept the upgrade to Lion. Obviously i want the itunes in the cloud service so i am waiting with fingers crossed.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I was just going to ask you that! $29.00. You guys use : over there?

The only problem with " over there" is that everywhere except the UK is "over there" but of course I would understand what you mean by over there, unless I wasn't here anymore in which case I must be over there......a paradox for sure!

Most reactions

Latest posts