What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud Question

Robert11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

sure is a lot to know.

Concerning iCloud, which I have enabled in the Settings. Is there an icon or App to actually use it ?

When I get an email, sometimes there is a pix as part of it. If I delete the email, is the pix portiom "still" saved to the iCloud ?

If so, how do I pull them back ?

Thanks,
Bob

I

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
there is no app that I know of. I do believe you can log in at icloud.com on a computer (doesn't seem to work on my phone). It seems that only Apple stuff is saved up there by default, so it would be a good idea to see what you can see up there so you'll know what is actually saved. I keep all my contacts in Google, for example, so when I check my contacts there is like only 5 or 6 up there. So you have to pay attention and test things out to be sure you are getting what you expect. I typically keep a phone and iPad backup on iCloud. I think it backs up iCloud.com emails by default, you may need to do something else to backup all your email there. If you are not using iCloud.com email, your other email accounts won't automatically be reflected on iCloud. they may appear there if you back up your email to iCloud, but I cannot be sure that is how it works as I mostly depend on my PC for a backup. And I really don't care to backup email on my devices, as I use them just to see/respond to email. I don't want any email stored on my devices long term. Others may use theirs differently.

Most reactions

Latest posts