What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icloud question regarding delete of photo stream

kbird197

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can anyone tell me if it is possible to login on iCloud on your iPad to delete photos in your photo stream, I have tried this but it won't let me, I have to do it from my hubby's laptop, I thought the whole idea of having an iPad is so you don't need an laptop anymore that's what I read from apple anyway.

Sent from kerry'siPad using iPF

Bluesjam

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can log on to your iCloud page and click on your name and select to delete photo stream pics. You can also turn off photo stream on your iPhone and it will give you a delete selection, I'm not sure about the iPad.

OP
kbird197

kbird197

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bluesjam said:
You can log on to your iCloud page and click on your name and select to delete photo stream pics. You can also turn off photo stream on your iPhone and it will give you a delete selection, I'm not sure about the iPad.

Thanks for the reply cheers

Sent from kerry'siPad

iloco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you mean iCloud page ? When I go to iCloud.com I do not get an option to log in.

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kbird197 said:
I can anyone tell me if it is possible to login on iCloud on your iPad to delete photos in your photo stream, I have tried this but it won't let me, I have to do it from my hubby's laptop, I thought the whole idea of having an iPad is so you don't need an laptop anymore that's what I read from apple anyway.

Sent from kerry'siPad using iPF

The next update to the IOS will add the feature to delete a photo in photo stream instead of cutting all of them.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1290530

Sent from my iPhone/iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts