What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud problem ios 7

lili93

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed ios 7 but since then I cannot connect to my iCloud as it sais "Unable to connect to server". What's wrong? What can I do? Please help! Thanks in advance.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I installed ios 7 but since then I cannot connect to my iCloud as it sais "Unable to connect to server". What's wrong? What can I do? Please help! Thanks in advance.
I got the same error, but everything is fine here. Just keep trying, the Apple servers are overloaded today.

georgie01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi can anyone help, I'm still having trouble getting my iPhone 4S to connect to my icloud and to accept the new terms and conditions after downloading iOS 7, with it saying "unable to connect to server" I've tried numerous things including downloading " find my friends" and nothing is working!! Please help

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Someone I know had similar problems and went into settings app- general- reset- reset all setting- and that worked.

Beware though, it will reset all setting back to factory but not erase data.

Most reactions

Latest posts