What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icloud password

samaruki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just upgraded my I pad and during the final proses I was asked to enter a password for I think iCloud...

Now when I turn on my I pad I need to enter a 4 digit password.....can I disable/enable this password as I don't want to enter this every time I start my IPad

I think it would be good to enable this when I take my IPad out in public but not at home....

Thanks for any input....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just upgraded my I pad and during the final proses I was asked to enter a password for I think iCloud... Now when I turn on my I pad I need to enter a 4 digit password.....can I disable/enable this password as I don't want to enter this every time I start my IPad I think it would be good to enable this when I take my IPad out in public but not at home.... Thanks for any input....
Go to Settings - General - Passcode Lock and disable this feature there.

Most reactions

Latest posts