What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud Password Verification?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
After upgrading to iOS 7, I have been getting a notification to verify my iCloud password a number of times. Maybe once or twice in a day. I don't know whats wrong. The only change is that I cannot reinstall apps that I had previously done and deleted. The sign of iCloud with a downward arrow appears and then when I tap on it, a doughnut circle appears with moving blue, and then again changes back to the iCloud symbol. I have the app store on the home screen, but when I close it by pressing home button, it ends up on the last page of apps of the 4 which I have. All help would be appreciated. Anyone know whats wrong?

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I thought that switching off iCloud backup might solve this problem, because it might be trying to restore a backup from time to time, for which it was asking for the password, though it usually doesn't for an iCloud backup. However, the last backup was on 1st Oct, when I had manually done it through iTunes, on iCloud!!

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I finally solved it by restarting the phone. It said 'Error in connecting to iTunes store'. Odd, I had restarted/reset the device even after installing iOS 7 and had also successfully downloaded apps after that. Anyway, that was for anyone who was also having the same problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts