What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icloud not syncing calendars

tyro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't seem to get the calendars on my iPhone 4S and iPad1 to agree. Before the 5.01 update, if I closed the calendar app on both devices before plugging into the power source, it sometimes worked, but I might have to do it a couple times before new appointments would show up. Now, I have a new series of appointments on the iPhone, and no matter what I do, they are not appearing on the iPad.

With MobileMe it just happened. It didn't matter which device I used to enter an appointment, and very shortly it appeared on the other one... At least, until the calendar on my original iPhone became obsolete. I didn't have to do anything.

Thanks for any suggestions...

Gen from Oz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too - came here looking for answer. I have Iphone4 and want to get calendar, notes, contacts from that onto Ipad1 and thereafter be able to update on either device and have them merge info (merge, not one being dominent) but i DON'T don't want to synch with a computer outlook. iCloud looked like it could do that! Have linked both devices to ICloud. Contacts have come over to IAd but not notes calendar or reminders. iPhone backs up but iPad won't - keeps saying there's a problem, try later.
Can anyone tell me:
1) can ICloud do what I want as described above?
2) what is going wrong and how can I fix it?
Thanks!!

Most reactions

Latest posts