What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud help

jessalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I am trying to download and set up iCloud on my computer so it can do the whole wireless syncing but when the iCloud window pops up on my PC and I punch in my apple ID it then stops and says can not log on due to system error. I've tried everything I can think of to figure out either what is wrong or how to fix it. Does anyone have any ideas or had this happen to them? Thanks!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've moved this to the Help section, where I think it will receive better attention.

I hope this is OK...

Tim

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
What are you trying to download and install on your computer?

Wireless syncing is done with itunes, which you should already have.

Icloud backup can be done direct from the ipad and doesn't require a Pc.

Are you trying to download the icloud control panel? This is not a requirement, and the only thing I know of that you need it for is for syncing to outlook.

OP
jessalee

jessalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I am trying to download. Is it beneficial?

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Unless you need to sync to outlook. No it's probably not worth it. What exactly are you trying to achieve?

OP
jessalee

jessalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having my iPad back up pictures contacts everything to my computer

Most reactions

Latest posts