What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud has taken over my email

LoveRem36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All my outgoing emails are giving my iCloud email address for return mail. My main email address seems to be on
The back burner. So I have disabled my iMail account, can't see any other way to keep my real email address
Working. Is there a reason iCloud totally takes over the emails and cant I use both email programs?
I'd sure like some help on this, thanks friends

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Check settings in mail and see which email account is set as the default , this will be the one used as the return address.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good advice there, in addition if you tap on your name in the from box when composing an email you can choose which account to send that particular mail from.

The Archangel

OP
L

LoveRem36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took both your advice and it worked. My regular email addy is #1 now and when sending my real email addy is the one showing.
ICloud had changed itself to the no. 1 email addy, so now I've changed it back.

Thank you so very much.

Now, can you confirm or not that iPad 3 can somehow download "flash" so I can play poker on PokerStars?
Thanks. I have iPad. 3, 64GB, etc

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LoveRem36 said:
I took both your advice and it worked. My regular email addy is #1 now and when sending my real email addy is the one showing.
ICloud had changed itself to the no. 1 email addy, so now I've changed it back.

Thank you so very much.

Now, can you confirm or not that iPad 3 can somehow download "flash" so I can play poker on PokerStars?
Thanks. I have iPad. 3, 64GB, etc

There are many third party options, some that require a jailbreak and others that do not, to cover them all in a single post is impossible. The stability, performance, and quality vary amongst the solutions and your results may vary!

Here is a starting point for you:

http://www.google.com/search?q=ipad....,cf.osb&fp=edcf9ae1530fa4f6&biw=1024&bih=644

Last edited:

Most reactions