What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

icloud estimating time remaining

alyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to backup to my icloud account from my ipad. It's been working fine for a month or so now. However, it's no longer backing up automatically, so I'm attempting to do it manually. Every time I hit "Backup Now" it says backing up... estimating time remaining... and it keeps spinning the circle thing and the progress bar never moves. I have purchased additional storage so lack of room is not the issue. I've tried turning apps off and mail and etc. and that doesn't help it to progress. I've tried resetting it by holding the home button and the power button until the apple shows. I've reset the settings from general - reset- reset all settings, and that didn't help. I've deleted off the icloud account and readded it, and that didn't help.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Ashley Lyon

Most reactions

Latest posts