What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud Email Address ...

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:( Would like to Change My Original Name on My iCloud Email Address ... Help Appreciated, Cheers Thanks. :rolleyes:o_O

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
:( Would like to Change My Original Name on My iCloud Email Address ... Help Appreciated, Cheers Thanks. :rolleyes:o_O
Unfortunately you can't change the name on an iCloud.com email address. You can add a second email address to the account, though. They're called aliases. http://help.apple.com/icloud/#mm6b1a490a
Regular email addresses used as an Apple ID can be changed.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you are talking about the display name that show up in the Mail app. You can change that in Settings > iCloud > Mail (under Advanced). Change the name in the Name field. Hold in mind that it only changes the display name in Mail on your iPad. It does not change what the recipient sees.

Most reactions

Latest posts