What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud confusion

fernbank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me how to access iCloud and find out just what iCloud has stored from my iPad 2 sync session with iTunes. I had to terminate the process after three hours when my GB allowance with Sky ran out. I did this simply by pulling out the USB plug from my PC. Now I can't find out what iCloud has stored on my behalf from my PC or even how to access iCloud. Can I delete the stored items when or if I find them? I would so much appreciate any help anyone can give me. Thank you very much.

MelvinTopaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just used your approach and was able to check and see what was on iCloud. To my dismay, there were only two applications showing in the cloud. How do I force the system to update all my data to the cloud? I don't see a lot of value of storing to empty apps.

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In the same settings screen farther down is an option to back up to the cloud, but if I am interperting your request the only apps that will put data in the cloud outside of a complete backup are those written to natively support iCloud functionality. Not all apps do this (most don't yet) hope that helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts