What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

icloud back up failed

ahen82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Am trying to use iCloud, however I keep getting an error MSG 'iCloud back up failed, there is a problem enabling iCloud, try again later' I tried numerous times.. But still can't get it done. Anyone else facing this problem?????

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I Am trying to use iCloud, however I keep getting an error MSG 'iCloud back up failed, there is a problem enabling iCloud, try again later' I tried numerous times.. But still can't get it done. Anyone else facing this problem?????
i got that problem on ipad2,i eventually clicked on back up to computer,however i found that if u go into settings and iCloud u can enable cloud backup from there......sorry just found it still doesn't work.

Last edited:

shekira

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem! Looking for answers on the forums now!

neillo6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Connect your device to iTunes then after it syncs click on your device and if you scroll down on the first page you can then enable backup through iCloud. Sync again and it should now work.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Connect your device to iTunes then after it syncs click on your device and if you scroll down on the first page you can then enable backup through iCloud. Sync again and it should now work.
just did that with lady at apple,didn't work but she said lots of people have this problem and that if u keep trying it will come right.

charm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same problem. Tried enabling vi settings and ITunes both with same failure MSG.

jim.wolfe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was having the same problem. I plugged my iPad in and hit back-up and it is working fine. Must need to be plugged into an electrical outlet.

OP
A

ahen82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hadn't installed the' iCloud control panel' on my PC ,now that I've done that, I was able to start iCloud backup on my ipad2

Most reactions

Latest posts