What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud and other questions

Jeronimo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I am struggling with some questions I don't get really answers.. So I hope you people can help me!

I live in the netherlands so keep that in mind.

1) iCloud is very interesting, what are the european prices for the storage?
2) i work with an iPad 2, iPhone4 and a windows laptop. I use my iPhone a lot, my iPad2 for school, writing small articles when I got college, and I work with my laptop when iIhave to make big projects or have to type that much. A MacBook is coming.. Is iCloud the solution for me? Is it compatible with windows or a normal internet browser?

3) I got an iPhone 4 and a iPad 2, both they have 4.3.5 version (I know, stupid as I was I download the latestversion). Can I jailbreak them? And if so, which website is the most relaeble to download a jailbreak?
4) What means tethered and unthetered? And what is the problem that you need to restart it via RedsnOw or other jailbreaks?

I know most of these questions are well known by you guys, but I can't get the answers I would like to hear, so that is thereason to ask the professionals! ;)

Thank you guys!

Jeroen

Most reactions

Latest posts