What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icloud already working

OP
M

Montereybob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Irish Rose said:
I don't think I know all there is to know but have learned most of what I know now by researching informative forums such as this one, as well as other Apple news sites. My co-workers tell me I should be in the technical field instead of being a Nurse, Because of how much I talk about tech related things. lol :)

Don't switch careers. The world has enough techies. We need all the good nurses we can get.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Irish Rose said:
I don't think I know all there is to know but have learned most of what I know now by researching informative forums such as this one, as well as other Apple news sites. My co-workers tell me I should be in the technical field instead of being a Nurse, Because of how much I talk about tech related things. lol :)

Don't switch careers. The world has enough techies. We need all the good nurses we can get.

How sweet was this I ask you.;)

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Irish Rose said:

I think I like techie nurses! ;)

brian_fantana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
when is this out? as in the whole shabang!
come to think of it i dont even know anything about this.
is it an app with have to download??

Last edited:

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
brian_fantana said:
when is this out? as in the whole shabang!

If you mean the whole kit and kaboodle, I believe that the exact date of the iOS5 and iCloud launch seems to have been kept deliberately vague. "Fall," is what was said at the WWDC.

nannybear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only have the Ipad but I tunes on my PC Tower and laptop...how is that going to work.

Elliern

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm... how come you know so much Irish Rose? ;)

She really does. And she just joined.:)

Hey Rose..have you considered nursing informatics? Wide open field and in some areas you can almost name your own salary. If I were younger,that is what I would be doing. Great field for RNs.

Andyzhao56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Didnt u guys hear at the WWDC in June that iTunes, App Store, and iBooks in the Cloud were going to be released as a beta?

PR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am very much looking forward to trying this out

Goober

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tired but I don't see that option in "store". I heard this rumor a while back but... Is this only available for AT&T?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iCloud is active in current beta of ios5 version 5 one can sinc wirelessly to computer upgrade iPad, iphone and ipod via the cloud and access all applications purchased even if they are not installed on your iPad. In addition if you purchase a app, music or upload pics to the iPad and or send messages all will be available on all devices .........it just works. Current ios5 is stable however not complete some apps still have issues and crash but will be updated by release. Rumor is ios5 beta 6 will be released late this week. Another great feature is. If you have the new Apple tv with ios5 and and iPad with ios 5 what ever is on your screen can be on a LCD, plasma or LED tV any size
Hope that helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts