What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ice age game

hsmust

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,
My young daughter deleted my ice age game , is there any chance to retrieve it, I don't want to start from the beginning.

Max Death

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have done a sync to iTunes on your computer you may be able to retrieve the game it depends if she deleted the backup info from your iPad and if the backup info is saved to iTunes. If not then sorry to say you will have to start from the beginning.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you redownload the game from the iPad, the progress should be from where you last left it.

Sent from K48

OP
H

hsmust

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys,
I downloaded the game from apple store to my iPad and seems that the only way to restart everything from the beginning .... Which is tooooooo boring for me , I like the game but It is time and money consuming.
Thanks again, hard luck for me ...... Damn!!!! I don't know why I allowed my kids to play with the iPad, big mistake :(

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I'm correct, you can set parental controls to avoid accidental deletion of apps.

Sent from K48

Most reactions

Latest posts