What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icab web browser help

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there any way to switch off having to log in to forums every time I leave Icab, I have used saved forms but that only works at the main login screens. If I am uploading and have to go to my photos I have to log back in again before I can add the link. I like Icab because I can upload files, where in safari this option is greyed out.

OP
saphire

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have checked and there doesn't seem to be a way of switching of cookies, only deleting those already loaded.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When logging on do you tick the option "remember me?" as in the pic:
4ca797be.jpg

By doing this....icab should auto-log you in everytime you visit the website....until you tap "log out" that is.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When tapping on the small "gear" at top right in icab for the settings page...is "private browsing" turned on....if so turn it off.

OP
saphire

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have found a sort of way around the problem. If I put a master password then I can leave the page and only have one password to do each time I leave to open up another program.

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would write the developer in an attempt to solve the mystery.

bamashooter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too use iCab Mobile and the many sites I allow for permanent usrid/password stay that way. Be glad to examine any settings if you have the need.

Most reactions

Latest posts