What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icab browser review

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been switching back and forth between Perfect Browser and Icab recently. Both of them blow away Safari and really don't have any downsides to them (except they aren't free)

Here is a review of Icab:

iCab Mobile for iOS is like a pro version of Safari

I think I slightly prefer Icab, but either one is a vaste improvement over Safari and well worth the small cost to purchase.

Reaction score
I got icab yesterday and really like it a lot so far. Safari is very good for general surfing and stuff but if I want to do anything out of the super simple I've been using several different ones for different scenarios but other than Flash icab seems to do everything I need to do so far. Puffin is what I use for Flash and the last update added tab browsing to it but icab is going to be my new main one

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

OP
J

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I keep reading that Puffin works for Flash, but it has never really worked for me. Is there some kind of trick to it ??

I was attempting to play videos from both NFL.com and ESPN.com the other night and although it attempted to play the videos they really were not watchable. The videos would load, but it was really nothing but a jerky slideshow and no sound at all.

OP
J

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Connection speed is a huge factor with anything Flash.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

Of course it is, but my connection is a super fast cable connection and a gigabit router and all my other computers in the LAN play flash just fine.

Most reactions

Latest posts