What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ibookstore

SteveJobsAngel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, hope you could help me on this.

I just bought the latest ipad a week ago and immediately downloaded the ibook application from apple store, after i finished downloading i went to ibookstore and type the author and the name of the book i wanted to purchased but it says "Search can't be found" can't searched anything there, everytime i type and look for something I still get the same result. "NO RESULTS CAN BE FOUND." :(

By the way i'm from JAPAN. Does ibookstore content varies by country?

I NEED YOUR HELP. Thank you.

dana123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Steve!
Welcome to ipadforum.I am not certain which browser are you using.If you search any thing it should output a result.I don't think ibookstore content varies by country but it may be.

OP
SteveJobsAngel

SteveJobsAngel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dana123 said:
Hi Steve!
Welcome to ipadforum.I am not certain which browser are you using.If you search any thing it should output a result.I don't think ibookstore content varies by country but it may be.

Thanks dana, but i really can't figure this one out. :(

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SteveJobsAngel said:
Hey guys, hope you could help me on this.

I just bought the latest ipad a week ago and immediately downloaded the ibook application from apple store, after i finished downloading i went to ibookstore and type the author and the name of the book i wanted to purchased but it says "Search can't be found" can't searched anything there, everytime i type and look for something I still get the same result. "NO RESULTS CAN BE FOUND." :(

By the way i'm from JAPAN. Does ibookstore content varies by country?

I NEED YOUR HELP. Thank you.

I note that you say you search using author and name of book. Do you mean you input both in one search? If so try just putting in the name of the book OR name of author.

I have had no problems searching iBook store so far (touch wood lol)

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Most reactions

Latest posts