What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IBooks Store problem

Little Jeff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ON my iPad 1, suddenly I cannot browse in the iBook store. I tap on an author's name, the screen flickers, then tells me to tap on an author's name. I recently did a reset to clear all the open apps because of crashing to home screen, and when it restarted, there was an update bar for a few secs beneath the Apple logo. OS 5.1.1, max memory, plenty of drive space. Any ideas?

OP
L

Little Jeff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Momma smurf said:
I have the same problems have gotten any answers

Thanks for your input. I wasn't even sure my question made it to the boards. Maddening!

miladin001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.icandobetter.org
I've got a similar issue with iPad1. From time to time, iBook crashes either I am in the Library or in the Store. I hoped 3.0 upgrade will fix the bug, but it wasn't.

wgallant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ON my iPad 1, suddenly I cannot browse in the iBook store. I tap on an author's name, the screen flickers, then tells me to tap on an author's name. I recently did a reset to clear all the open apps because of crashing to home screen, and when it restarted, there was an update bar for a few secs beneath the Apple logo. OS 5.1.1, max memory, plenty of drive space. Any ideas?

I have the same problem: iPad 3 running iOS5 (NOT iOS6!) with iBooks 3.0. In iBookstore the Browse page lists authors at the left, click author's name, nothing appears in the grey pane at the right. ***?

Most reactions

Latest posts